I wanted to give you a chance to properly get to know an author that I have recently found – Christian McPherson from Ottawa, Ontario. As such, I will be doing a three-part series on him. Parts 1 and 2 are complete and Part 3 is still to come ~
Part 2: Review of his debut novel, The Cube People as well as his book of poetry, The Sun Has Forgotten Where I Live.
Part 3: A Q&A with Christian based on his debut novel, writing and his inspirations.
I hope you’ll enjoy this series and that you’ll take an interest in his work.
If you have any suggestions for other authors I may like, please feel free to let me know
- No public Twitter messages.
- Sam on Necessary Punctuation Marks! :)
- Catherine on Necessary Punctuation Marks! :)
- Sam on Blog Tour Review AND GIVEAWAY: The Poisoned Pawn by Peggy Blair
- Xin on Blog Tour Review AND GIVEAWAY: The Poisoned Pawn by Peggy Blair
- Vincent Lam gave me some advice… | Samantha Ball on Fall Pick: The Birth House
TagsAdventure Alley Amazon Book Book Review books Canada Canada Writes Canadian CanLit CBC Children's Books Christian McPherson Contest e-books friday fun Fun! Great Canadian Finds Hedy Czu inspiration jokes love Margaret Atwood Novel Ottawa Ottawa Writer Peggy Blair poetry Poetry Contest reading rejection Rosalind Porter saving short stories Short Story Teens The Cube People The Poisoned Pawn The Sun Has Forgotten Where I Live Twitter Winter Writer Writer's Wall writers Writing Writing Tips