“The key to success is coming up with a good strong “what if”. I learned three years ago from my editor and my agent that if a book can’t be reduced to a single “what if” sentence it is probably not worth wasting your time on. If the idea takes three paragraphs to explain it is too complex and no one is going to get it.”
- No public Twitter messages.
- Sam on Necessary Punctuation Marks! :)
- Catherine on Necessary Punctuation Marks! :)
- Sam on Blog Tour Review AND GIVEAWAY: The Poisoned Pawn by Peggy Blair
- Xin on Blog Tour Review AND GIVEAWAY: The Poisoned Pawn by Peggy Blair
- Vincent Lam gave me some advice… | Samantha Ball on Fall Pick: The Birth House
TagsAdventure Alley Amazon Book Book Review books Canada Canada Writes Canadian CanLit CBC Children's Books Christian McPherson Contest e-books friday fun Fun! Great Canadian Finds Hedy Czu inspiration jokes love Margaret Atwood Novel Ottawa Ottawa Writer Peggy Blair poetry Poetry Contest reading rejection Rosalind Porter saving short stories Short Story Teens The Cube People The Poisoned Pawn The Sun Has Forgotten Where I Live Twitter Winter Writer Writer's Wall writers Writing Writing Tips