The door of the establishment opened, and he was taken aback. She was a beauty. Perfect for him. Her curves, her luscious lips and smirky smile. Yes. She was the one.
He sat watching her, screaming to himself, look at me! let me be yours!
She turned, and saw him. Her eyes lit up and her face brightened. She was a new woman. There was joy in her heart. She had found everything that she had been looking for.
She walked toward him, and he held his breath, waiting, wondering if she wanted him – when she could have anything. The world was her oyster.
They left together. They went straight to her house. She sat down with him on the couch and began undressing him. His skin was hot to the touch. Within seconds, he was inside her.
She moaned with pleasure and satisfaction.
The Big Mac.
- No public Twitter messages.
- Sam on Necessary Punctuation Marks! :)
- Catherine on Necessary Punctuation Marks! :)
- Sam on Blog Tour Review AND GIVEAWAY: The Poisoned Pawn by Peggy Blair
- Xin on Blog Tour Review AND GIVEAWAY: The Poisoned Pawn by Peggy Blair
- Vincent Lam gave me some advice… | Samantha Ball on Fall Pick: The Birth House
TagsAdventure Alley Amazon Book Book Review books Canada Canada Writes Canadian CanLit CBC Children's Books Christian McPherson Contest e-books friday fun Fun! Great Canadian Finds Hedy Czu inspiration jokes love Margaret Atwood Novel Ottawa Ottawa Writer Peggy Blair poetry Poetry Contest reading rejection Rosalind Porter saving short stories Short Story Teens The Cube People The Poisoned Pawn The Sun Has Forgotten Where I Live Twitter Winter Writer Writer's Wall writers Writing Writing Tips