To submit your story for the CBC Books Creative Nonfiction Prize!
See details here: http://www.cbc.ca/books/canadawrites/literaryprizes/nonfiction/
I will be submitting a story myself. I submitted to CBC Books’ Short Story competition in the Fall and will hear back in February as to whether I have been accepted or rejected to pass through to the next level on that competition. Should be exciting to get a response either way. I am pretty enthusiastic about continuing with the writing competitions as they provide a bit of fun and a different writing experience from the longer term project that is my novel.
My baby girl is currently looking up at me from my lap and smiling. Maybe she’ll bring me some good luck …Or maybe she just likes the sound of the clickity clack as I type…
- No public Twitter messages.
- Sam on Necessary Punctuation Marks! :)
- Catherine on Necessary Punctuation Marks! :)
- Sam on Blog Tour Review AND GIVEAWAY: The Poisoned Pawn by Peggy Blair
- Xin on Blog Tour Review AND GIVEAWAY: The Poisoned Pawn by Peggy Blair
- Vincent Lam gave me some advice… | Samantha Ball on Fall Pick: The Birth House
TagsAdventure Alley Amazon Book Book Review books Canada Canada Writes Canadian CanLit CBC Children's Books Christian McPherson Contest e-books friday fun Fun! Great Canadian Finds Hedy Czu inspiration jokes love Margaret Atwood Novel Ottawa Ottawa Writer Peggy Blair poetry Poetry Contest reading rejection Rosalind Porter saving short stories Short Story Teens The Cube People The Poisoned Pawn The Sun Has Forgotten Where I Live Twitter Winter Writer Writer's Wall writers Writing Writing Tips