Baby “M” arrived December 16th 2011. She was 8 pounds 13 ounces and 22 inches long! We’ve been spending the last two weeks getting adjusted to her arrival, but we’re very happy with our little one
It’s been very inspiring to me to think of how she has her whole life ahead of her to follow her dreams. Sometimes parents can get tired out and let their own needs and dreams fall by the wayside as they pour all of their energy into their children. I think it’s important not to lose yourself and to continue to follow your own dreams. If you don’t reach for the “impossibles” in your own life – how can you ask your child to?
I will be back soon with a post about my novel
- No public Twitter messages.
- Sam on Necessary Punctuation Marks! :)
- Catherine on Necessary Punctuation Marks! :)
- Sam on Blog Tour Review AND GIVEAWAY: The Poisoned Pawn by Peggy Blair
- Xin on Blog Tour Review AND GIVEAWAY: The Poisoned Pawn by Peggy Blair
- Vincent Lam gave me some advice… | Samantha Ball on Fall Pick: The Birth House
TagsAdventure Alley Amazon Book Book Review books Canada Canada Writes Canadian CanLit CBC Children's Books Christian McPherson Contest e-books friday fun Fun! Great Canadian Finds Hedy Czu inspiration jokes love Margaret Atwood Novel Ottawa Ottawa Writer Peggy Blair poetry Poetry Contest reading rejection Rosalind Porter saving short stories Short Story Teens The Cube People The Poisoned Pawn The Sun Has Forgotten Where I Live Twitter Winter Writer Writer's Wall writers Writing Writing Tips